To prepare a simple white cake, the main ingredients you may need are: flour, white sugar, milk, butter eggs and vanilla extract. Preheat your oven to about 350 ºF then get a clean cake tin or muffin fan and grease it well. Cream together the sugar and butter in a clean kitchen bowel of medium size, beat the eggs and stir in the vanilla extract. Get the mixt of your flour and baking powder together and stir well until they blend. Add your milk contend then the batter in the prepared pan.
Bake the mixture of ingredients above for about 30 minutes; your simple white cake is done and ready to be served.
The simple white cake is simple in preparation when directions above are followed strictly. If you are looking for a quick and simple recipe to make for the breakfast or lunch, then this is worth trying at home. It tastes great and comes out with a good aroma. It is so simple to the extent that you do not need extra ingredients apart from what you have in the kitchen if you are already a cook. To ensure you get a perfect white cake, ensure you beat the butter and sugar well until they turn out into a slight pale yellow in color. The Simple White Cake can be served as a breakfast, lunch and most times as a birthday cake. Try it out today, it is super delicious!
Ingredients for the simple white cake:
1 cup softened butter, ½ cup vegetable, 3 cups granulated sugar, 5 eggs, 3 cups all purpose flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder, ¼ teaspoon salt, ½ cup whole milk, ½ cup buttermilk, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
How to go about it
1. Preheat oven to 350º F. Make three 9-inch round cake pans with nonstick baking coated well with butter and floured, rid all excess flour.
2. Cream together butter and shortening until light and fluffy with an electric mixer. add sugar slowly one cup at a time. Add eggs one at a time.
3. Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Pour milks and vanilla into measuring cup and whisk together with a fork. Add butter and shortening mixture alternately with milk mixture.
4. Gently stir all ingredients until well combined. Stop mixer and scrape down sides and bottom of bowl, making sure all ingredients are mixed well.
5. distribute the cake batter evenly between cake pans and place pans into oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes. remove and allow to cool slightly in cake pans for about 5 minutes.
6. Frost the cake as you see fit. you can really use whatever frosting is your favorite on the cake. Strawberry Buttercream Frosting , Cream Cheese Frosting , espresso, Chocolate Buttercream Frosting