Home Uncategorized Warning: four members of a family died after the woman made a...

Warning: four members of a family died after the woman made a simple mistake with a potato!

0
SHARE
2 of 3

It is important to remember that potatoes contain glycoalkaloids, a chemical compound that is also found in poisonous plants. It makes potato, naturally toxic under the right circumstances, not only when you are eating it, but also from the inhalation of its chemicals.

Glycoalkaloids concentration increases as more potatoes rot, making them emit dangerous toxic gases. Exposure to this deadly combination killed Mary’s family.

-sponsor-
2 of 3

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.