With the Natural Winter Curation prepared by using ginger, honey and lemon, live the winter time without any sickness.
This mixture is extremely beneficial because not only it is prepared by using ingredients that can be found easily in your house but also it is a natural nutritional supplement that protects you against sicknesses during the cold winter days.
Benefits of Ginger, Honey and Lemon Tea (Winter Curation) – What is it good for?
– If you begin consuming this mixture when winter months come
and disease outbreaks are seen, you can reduce the risk of common
– It is used for cough treatment.
– It has therapeutic effects on nausea and stomach flu.
– It has a miraculous effect against flu.
– It increases the strength of your immune system.
– It eliminates viruses.
Ingredients for Winter Curation:
– 1 sliced lemon
– 1 middle size container
– Fresh ginger up to the half of the container
– Enough amount of honey.
How to Prepare?
– Firstly, peel off the ginger and slimly slice them. Place the
slimly sliced ginger and sliced lemon into the container and add
honey on top. Close the lid tightly and put your winter curation
– When you want to use the winter curation, put 1 slice of lemon, 1-2 table spoons of the ginger mixture that you prepared into a tea glass and pour hot water and stir.
– You can consume ginger, honey and lemon mixture hot or cold or by adding natural mineral water, choice is yours.
– This mixture that we prepared can stay in the refrigerator for 2-3 months without spoiling.
Enjoy, I am waiting for the comments from the people who apply this curation!